Monday, February 20, 2012

How do?

Hello one and all! Actually hello to only me right now, as I have zero followers! This is my very first blog post so please forgive me if it's a total snooze fest.
I suppose I should explain the name, Marvelous Memories. In a nutshell, I collect my memories and share them with you. Only the marvelous ones!
I will share my thoughts, photo's and likes with you. I love the pop culture of my childhood. I am a child of the 70's & 80's. I use to have 80's hair, now I'm told I have 70's hair. That is a compliment to me!
I am also obsessed with learning about the daily lives of women in the past. Particularly the daily lives around the household.
So come along on this ride into the past and have some fun!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging, I love your FB posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been loving following you on Facebook and look forward to your blogs!
    (Cookie Parade)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited to see that your starting a blog! I absolutely love your posts on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! You'll love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg from Vintage Memories You Go Girl this is fabulous news your own Blog Love you on FB and will love you here

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are here in Blogland! It's gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete

Arthur's Theme

Arthur's Theme (Best that you can do) ...This song has a way of sweeping me off to another time and place. It starts in my childhood an...